Clearview is just steps away from the Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, a sprawling 50 hectares of tranquil bushland which is a great place to enjoy bushwalking, study nature and admire breath
taking scenic views. There are multiple access points to the walking track network in streets adjoining the reserve including Latina Avenue, Darcy Road and Richmond Road, Seven Hills.
Cycle by Brisbane river with bicycle paths readily available, take the ferry to the Brisbane CBD, or simply take the train as Clearview is conveniently close to Morningside and Norman Park train stations with the Cleveland to Shorncliffe line stopping every 15 minutes during weekdays. Vivace apartments is conveniently located within close proximity to Brisbane CBD, South bank, West End and Fortitude Valley, areas well known for their abundance of shopping precincts and dining options, whether it be local or international cuisine, fine dining or street markets, you will be spoilt for choice. Brisbane is a mecca for cultural activities and you will be able to immerse yourself in all Southbank has to offer, be it performances at the Riverstage or the Queensland Performing Arts Centre or exhibitions at one of the museums or art galleries.
If sporting activities is more your thing then any steadfast sports fan will enjoy being close to both Suncorp Stadium and the Gabba.
- : -
- Clearview Urban Village – Precinct C (Vivace Apartments) – Brochure & Floor Plans
- Clearview Urban Village – Precinct C (Vivace Apartments) – Rental Appraisals
- RGB Clearview Terrace -GYM- SML
- RGB Clearview Terrace SML
- RGB Clearview Terrace bath- SML
- RGB Clearview Terrace living- SML
- RGB Clearview Terrace kitchen – SML
- RGB Clearview Terrace Exterior- SML